Re: The Road To Rage I: Fires Of War -- First Person Shooter

does anyone know why singleplayer has been removed from the last version of the game?
now, that there is no server, the game is not playable at all.
I have the last version of the game that has single player and i sometime play the game and enjoy playing it very much.
if anyone wants it tell me and i can reupload it here. but if someone is incontact with gorthelon, please ask him at list to add singleplayer to the game. this removed the fun of playing the game i think.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Stevie-3
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: baruch
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: grryfindore
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Adel
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Jesper
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Jesper
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Rory
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: burak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Jesper
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Omar Alvarado
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Rory
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Omar Alvarado
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: GhorthalonTheDragon
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Rory