Re: undead strike - new beginnings (card zombie game)

Wow man this game is insane! I got like 7 zombies on top of me and my deck quickly filled with wound cards. I think it's one of the most addicting little card games I've ever played, next to Crazy Party. A couple suggestions though.
1. Could you add card sounds to this, such as drawing and discarding?
2. If you can find sounds for this without pirating them, could you add card and event specific sounds?
3. Could there be custom deck/event support for this game?
Nice job so far man, keep it up!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shane via Audiogames-reflector