Re: undead strike - new beginnings (card zombie game)

thanks very much @3!
I'd be happy to add those sounds. I will record the card sounds, but the event ones, I'm not sure of.
Custom decks might be a possibility in the future, but you see this would be very difficult.
the reason for this is that I would need to basically let the user access the log, the health, the zombie list, and a bunch of other stuff that would be very hackish.
However, I might add a sort of variant of this, where you choose which cards go into the deck. I'm not saying it's going to happen though. tomorrow, I will release the next update, which is a shop. you  will be able to buy more cards with coins, which you get in coin packs (one of the cards) to make it a bit more strategical. Ifall goes really well, then it will be out today!

Also, this is my way of sort of going, "here's your non command line game." and seeing if this style of game gets some interest.
Thanks very much for your kind feedback and suggestions!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shane via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogamer500 via Audiogames-reflector