Re: why is topic necromancy forbidn?

@RoriGAmes: Nope, sql databases don't work quite the same way. There are a great many threads that you can find the respective order they appeared, but the actual thread content doesn't always make its way into snapshots. There are many reasons why this can happen, one more recent explanation is some bigger name sites literally banning bulk-retreival which is exactly what archivers need to do *I'm looking at you, Yahoo*. But we all know how big megacorps feel about preservation - out with the old, in with the new. The second reason is just because snapshots aren't perfect, they aren't taken daily, and content comes and goes in between captures.