Re: Which games take a lot of investment and time to complete?

@CJ89, thanks for the advice.
Again, I'm not good with 3D environments.
Unfortunately, games like monkey business and tank commander are out as while I had a key for monkey business, it disappeared along with my alien outback one.
I didn't have an E-mail address at the time of purchasing them and I had to use my grandmothers, but she accidentally deleted the Emails.
I remember trying shades of doom in the good old days, but I could never get very far.
I liked blowing up the walls though.
Was that even possible?
God, its been so long.