ringing in 20 20 marathon stream

Happy new year all. I want to come on here really quickly  to make an announcement regarding my ringing in 20 20 new years marathon stream  and what it's about.

first of all, it was going to be next week but I have a dentist appointment and I will be in a lot of pain, and my health comes first. The new date will be Saturday January 18th.

Second of all, my goal for the stream is to at the end by the end of that week give between 10 and 20 percent of all donations either by patreon or through streamlabs (I don't know how to do the bits on twitch) will go to the rain springs dental group in Las Vegas. I go to this group, and hey have helped me so much, I want to try and help someone there at random. If this is a success this year I want to every so often do this for them, maybe once a year.

We will have everything from video games, to flight simming, some sequence storm and some, pickled garlic. There will be a give away of the sequence storm sound track, and the game itself.

time stream will start  assuming all equipment is working: 11:00 am PST, 19:00 utc
place to tune in: twitch.tv/ke7zum
I will also put this on my patreon thing as well.

I hope I can  make this a success, my best friend thinks it's a good idea what I'm doing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector