Re: Alternative To Dropbox

I've only ever used dropbox and BitTorrent Sync.
I'll say that I seem to be able to use BitTorrent Sync on windows fine with NVDA screen review.
When adding a new folder to share it seems to label the 2 textboxes wrong, the first is for the key and the second is for the folder path.
But once you know this it works all right.
I use screen review to switch tabs.
I've never tried to add someone elses shared folder, just shared my own and sent people the key so my usage is limited.
Nor do I know what apps support it on iOS.
It's nice that the service does not have any storage limit though.
HTH