Re: The sixth sense, do blind people have it?

Well we have thermoception to feel temperature, equilibrioception which is balance, proprioception is knowing where thing son our bodies are. I was just pointing out that we don't only have 5 senses. Cronoseption is the sense of time passing as well. So the word sixth sense doesn't really show much detail to what your talking about. But I think I know what you are talking about though, the sense of the spiritual rather than physical senses. Its something that many people don't believe do to various con artists and fakers saying they can do things to get some money which ruins the image of people who do actually have these things naturally. Well at least I believe people have them naturally being someone who's experienced these things for myself, even today.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector