Re: The sixth sense, do blind people have it?

@5 I assume you were talking about the pm? I've seen peopl ewrite out a post before and afterword say they sent a pm. So I see nothing wrong with it.

@6 In 9th grade one night my dream was of my first elementary school. I had moved schools in 4th grade, only saw the kids from that school twice since then. I woke up and said, that's nice, but I will never meet anyone from that school again. And to my surprise, later that day I met someone who went to that school. It was the same city, just a different area.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector