Re: Monthly chat January2020

Dark,
I consider myself bisexual, although I've generally leaned more towards men, one of many reasons I've found my biological sex to be a barrier. I have however had relationships with people of both sexes, and I'm generally opped to judge you based on who you are rather than your pronouns or genitalia.
That said, I've always been deaply disgusted by the idea of gay sex, that hole idea just seems wrong to me. I won't judge people who do that kind of thing, but I could never do that myself.
For me, It's never really been that I want to be female, it's that deap down I am! female, but culchural expectations of what a person with a Y chromosome should be have caused me to hide / restrain who I really am, and have subsiquently caused me to often feel out of place, unfamiliar, uncomfortable and even at times repulsed with the roll I've been forced to adopt over the years.
Coming out as transgender felt to me more like admitting to a ly I'd been telling for years, because really, that's all it ever has been.
I know this may be a lot for most of you who haven't had to go through what I've gone through to get your heads around, but there you go.
As regards your lady, here's hoping she gets better soon. Fellow person who's had a close family member, in this case my dad go through cancer, so don't be afraid to reach out if you ever want to talk. My dad also is currently undergoing radiotheripy for the second time and has had to lose his hair twice, and while it's more of a problem for us women seeing as how hair is usually something we like to hold on to more and is also something we generally don't have to lose, I can imagine this must be pretty stressfull for her.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Patrick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SpiderMan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector