Re: Twillio Quest: a potentially accessible educational RPG

So I just tried this, and urm, cool from the first 5 minutes I managed to play the game?
I don't understand how to move around. I used my browse mode and used W, A, S, and D along with the arrow keys and mashhed spacebar for a bit, but have received no feedback as the result. We really need a better navigation system, that's for sure. Perhaps a ping as you walk along and hit an object? We also need a sonar of some sort to know about walls, since right now I don't even know if I'm moving in any direction, let alone hitting them. So, yes, a footstep of sorts would be cool, too.
Pretty cool concept otherwise, though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector