Re: Driver Update!

my advice is to always research what ever you're looking for. make sure it has good reviews, has been tested, ETC. As stated in another post, a lot of these other driver apps masquerade as real programs, but are really malware. had to clean up after one of those the other day. had installed CDEX which I used to love for ripping CD's, but it decided to install some other unwanted friends.