Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable (video 12), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hay Paul, glad to hear things are going vary well on your end.
I do have a small question regarding story building in SABLE.
You said that prerecorded speech can be added to characters when they speak, but that TTS could also be used.
I wonder though, if one wished it, could they add short soundclips to characters, but still use TTS for the actual diologue?
I think I asked a variant of this question before, but specifically, can you have text that is spoken by TTS, but, as the player scroles through it, could small sound clips play that could indicate the emotion of the speaker, but not get in the way of the TTS?
Examples would be for if a character sighs because they're frustrated about something, or grunt in anger.
I know this is an odd question to start out the year, but I figured I'd ask it and get an answer so I could start planning out how I'd develop my test RPG.
Also, one final question, or rather, a proposition.
Sometime after your first game and SABLE go up for purchis, might it be possible to offer a bundle option to get both at a slight discount?
Well I'm truly done now.
I hope you all had a good holiday season.
Later!