Re: AudioWizards & Soundtrack Coming to PC on Steam 22nd of January

Wow this got big quite fast! Well let's answer some questions.

Controller support:
Unfortunately the PC version doesn't have controller support due to some time constraints. If this becomes highly requested, however, we will consider adding it in the case we do an update later.

Linux & Mac support:
Admittely Linux support is probably something we will never do for AudioWizards. As much as we would like to enable the game on all platforms, such as Linux, it is a high stretch from both the technical and financial stand point for us. Comparatively, these are the same reasons we didn't launch for Mac. We would like to apologize for all the interested players and fans with either Linux or Mac. Hopefully we could return to take a look on these platforms in some form in the future.

Soundtrack:
This is something we agree. Including all the hasle that comes with setting up Steam and purchasing both the game and soundtrack to gain access to the latter. We'll see if there is anything we can do to provide the soundtrack through another channel.

As always, thanks a lot for all the support and questions!