Re: Urgent, help needed asap

I am not in a financial position to help right now, unfortunately, but I do have a question:
If you received this financial aid before, would you mind explaining what specifically changed? If this is something you are not willing to talk about publicly, you can private-message me details. Or you can refuse to elucidate further; that's your call, and I hope you take no offense from the question. I'm trying to understand the reason for your financial situation, that's all.

That said, you should never, ever feel like trash for asking for help. The fact that you came here and did so means you're in a tight spot, and that's not something you ought to feel ashamed about. This is happening ostensibly through no fault of your own.