Re: Bookrage's choiceofgames reviews

Hello all,

Just letting you know that they have just released a new hosted game called "Street Jam: the rise" which is supposed to be something or other about being an aspiring street fighter and trying to rise through the ranks and get fame and fortune or something of the sort.

I'm still on the Choiceofgames line and probably will be for quite some time, but I thought you guys might like to know of this one.

Also, I am approaching the end of my "Choice of the Vampire"  playthrough so expect my own review  in a day or two.