Re: Is it possible to play Space Channel 5 on Xbox one?

aaron wrote:

If this game ever gets back compat for xbox one, I will be buying it, day 1, period, without a doubt, no matter the price, because it is, honestly, one of my favourite games of all time.

Totally agreed. However, it is available on Steam for pc. I'm consider buying it because the game is so awesome...