Re: The forgotten islands, a new online rpg

Hi this is a good start but there is alot of thing to improve.
First think to do is a map like iti is inplemented in shadowrine, where I can check what is around me. Or you can add some lists for example a list of nearby buildings nearby mpc or players.
I like know what is around me, for now I am walking around searching any points for interest.
If you will add those of these things a gameplay will be easier.
I think that using a cordinates system is hard for me to imagine an enviromment.
I think that obiects should be presented as follows.
blacksmith is at 2 north 3 east.
I love a sound cues which indicates an open spaces walls etc.
You should add another cues for interactable obiects like chests buildings and another for players and another for mpcs

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector