Re: The forgotten islands, a new online rpg

Hi.
Regarding the proper place for the topic:
I do see why the developer put it in the new releases, but I also see why it is put here in the generel games discussion, because it is still being tested. I don't think it would be a good idea to put it in the developers room, because the developer needs players to test the game, and it's mostly only people who are developers themself or people who can code who checks the developers room. The developer doesn't have any coding questions, so therefore I think the generel games discussion is the right place for this topic. Just my opinion though. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tadej_Grum_2002 via Audiogames-reflector