Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Yeh, the entire story just dies off at the end of Requia. It's like Aaron went "Alright! I'm done writing!" and just created areas to fill up the gaps.
I also, like I said before, did not like the Eshcon twist. I feel really disappointed with the amount of potential wasted when we figure out who he is. It's not like his twist contributes anything to the story, either. He's just gone, there to say hi when you fall out of Requia and then showing up after you beat the master stadium. I also wish that we would get more scenes with Rina and him mending their relationship, but hey. That's only a dream, right?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CheekyMonkey via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alduin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CheekyMonkey via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CheekyMonkey via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector