Re: new form of english, so funny.

hi lukas and others.
i also geting something strange in my messages:
the messages of the others, when i reading it, the NVDA stopping to read between dots, but when i reading my post, the NVDA reading it like a big centence without stopping and taking breaks between dots.
because of that, i trying to write and enter a new line after a short period, so that NVDA will read my posts with stoppings.
first question: why do you think this hapening to my posts?
second question: how your screen reader reading my posts? with stoppes, or as i explaned?
kamochek.