Re: new form of english, so funny.

I could rant and swear about this forever, but won't... I like being not-banned...
...But [[wow]]! I don't even know how to describe it... It's childish, not funny, and what I would consider to be spam, especially when you keep doing it. I'm not much for sugar coating Things, and I apologice for that. Some times people need to learn the hard way, and had this been any other forum on the web with sighted people I can promise you that you would. At least that's my experience from reading on such. I don't know what the difference between sighted and blind people are when it comes to that, but it's kinda tiering.
A logical responce to this post would be "Just ignore the topic, you don't have to care about it", but at one point enough is just enough. I know you're only fifteen, and I was probably kind of the same way as you are, at least in some ways... When I was younger...
People have already stated that this is ra ther pointless, or at least not something that would be that amusing for more than a few individuals, so I fail to see the need of post 13.
And the most important thing, which I'm sorry to say, but... Your English skills don't really seem to be the best for making a new version of the language, at least that's my impression. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.
I might sound harsh, but I felt the need to throw in my two cents. It's not to make fun of the creater of the topic, I'm just telling my view. If my way of doing so is too much or in any way breaking the rules, I'm sorry. It's not been my intention.