Sharp Speech: my sharp wrapper for Universal Speech

I know that for some of you it's nothing to get excited about but this is my second project that killed my lack of motivation and I managed to pull it off the ground.
For now this is just a wrapper arround UniversalSpeech, but I would like to create some helper functions like... put the list of syntesisers, engines ETC in a collection. I hope that some of you will find this lib useful, atleast to have some fun.
Here are some more detailed instructions on how to use.
Everything is exposed through the static class called Speech inside the SharpSpeech namespace. The only other object in this namespace is the Speechparams enum which allows you to get/set various parameters of the speech like rate, pitch, volume ETC.
The basic usage is as follows.
using System;
using SharpSpeech;
namespace Blahblah
{
static class Blah
{
static void Main()
{
Console.WriteLine("Hello from screen");
Console.ReadLine();
Speech.Speak("Marry had a little lamb, but she has lost it", 1);
Console.ReadLine();
OutputBraille("And I am your braille display");
}
}
}
And finally the link:
https://github.com/Nuno69/SharpSpeech

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector