Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

So I think I just did all the postgame. Pierre really wasn't that hard at all, but I suppose it can be if you don't know the gimmick.

Now the question is... Can he be rematched? And if not, do people just grind the master stadium for all eternity to get enough gold for the best master scroll? I can't seem to find the entrance to the death dimension a second time, so it might have disappeared. Or perhaps I'm just incredibly dumb.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alduin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alduin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alduin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alduin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zoroko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zoroko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zoroko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector