Re: can I have a crazy party save?

I just want to step in here real quick.
If person 1 wants a save, and person 2 actually doesn't mind sharing their save, I see zero problem with this.
You say "but person 1 didn't earn it!". I say, "So what?"
If two people have an agreement that doesn't hurt anyone else, it's none of our business.

For one thing, CP's minigames destroy keyboards. Maybe a player doesn't want to wreck their keyboard? Spreading more complete saves this way ensures that only one person's keyboard takes a pounding, while more than one person gets the benefit of enjoying unlocked things.
For another thing? Some of those games are really freaking difficult. Many are actually quite easy, but there are roadblocks for some players.
Third, battle cards. There are freaking hundreds of them. I'm good at that part of the game, I've got some mean decks that rip apart the grand council, and it still takes a long, long time to unlock cards.

No one's going to force you, personally, to share your save if you want to just let your hard work count for your own sake. But please don't try and discourage others from doing this if they wish. This is a game where there are some legit reasons for wanting to share save files, and if the two people involved are willing, that's where our ability to influence stops.

I'd like to see the accusations of mooching stop. It's counterintuitive and potentially toxic.

I'd also like to see the demands stop. Yes, Christian, that means you. There is no scenario where "give me a damn save" is ever going to be appropriate, so I'm flagging that too. If you want a crazy party save, ask politely, try to get something arranged with someone willing. Don't be rude. Don't badger people who aren't interested in sharing. Don't shame people who ask. If you don't want to share your save, just don't engage. It's pretty simple.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : christian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : christian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : christian via Audiogames-reflector