Re: can I have a crazy party save?

Deathstar, if it were up to nothing more than my personal preference or bias, I probably would have banned you on principles a long time back. I find your constant walking the line extremely annoying and am finding it increasingly difficult to believe that it's not done on purpose. That said, you have a right to be here and as a staff member I respect it.
Christian is the same. He has done something pretty ugly that, to me, has pretty thoroughly trashed his reputation. I don't really care who he did it to; in fact, if you'd had a stream going and he'd done it to you, I'd be reacting precisely the same way if he'd come on here bragging about how he'd ruined your stream but that's just the way life works. I recognize my biases, in other words, but I'm capable of being pretty impartial.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : christian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : christian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector