Re: What's the Story Behind your Forum Username

Well, I was born with this name. :-D In Czech, it just has two diacritical characters that most people wouldn't know how to read or pronounce anyway, so I omit them.
I used to go by stupid nicks like Blindgamer or Neo way back. Now that I've grown up a bit more, I don't like the idea of nicknames at all, it just helps to contribute to the overall anonymity and depersonification of the internet. I mean, if you start seeing nicks such as Pink Lightbulp or Speedwire (translated literally from Czech), you don't even know if you're writing to a guy or a girl. In my language, that's quite a problem. You can't even form verbs without using the proper grammatical gender.
Lukas

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : x0 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : x0 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector