Re: Bulwark in the City of Flesh

I can't get this to run on the newest version of Mac OS at all, even after rying that terminal thing in post 156, which by the way seems to not be spaced correctly in the chmod part. Tried exactly as written without the quotes for example, and I got lines telling me X and R weren't valid files or directories.
even when all that was done, Finder still simply refused to open it, not even showing that gatekeeper thing.
One last idea I had was to try this in terminal:
"open /Users/Paulie/Downloads/bulwark_v1.0_mac.app"
This resulted in the message
"LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed with error -10810 for the file…"
i'm fresh out of ideas here. Help would really be appreciated, as this seems like a really neat game to try.