Re: Breed Memorial - New monster breeder simulation game by Morokuma

Raised my first monster to five years old! It was a long and tedious process and I dunno if it'll be worth doing again, but maybe next time I'll shuffle monsters around.

Was there any point to doing this other than participating in the competitions reserved for five-year-old monsters?

Also, I found a new jewel piece for something called a ... Reem? I dunno if the spelling's right but NVDA's pronouncing it right. I've not found one of these in my revival attempts yet, and I went through about twenty files the other day trying to find a mermaid. If it's unlocked by doing something, I hope someone finds out if I don't first, and then lets the rest of us know.