Re: New Crazy Party tournament in February

Damn, procrastination is bad. I saw this a few weeks ago but then got busy and either forgot about the tournament or said hey I'll register later, I have a while. Only to find out that registrations closed yesterday.
Lesson learned.
Ah well, for me it would've just been another fun game. Whether I would've won or not is largely irrelevant to me. I'm kinda curious to know now, but 90 percent of the experience would've just been the same for me as playing on an ordinary party lol
I wish all the competitors good luck!