Text Game Maker, scenario creation

I don't know if anyone on here knows how to fix this, but I am currently developing The Blank Game 2 as some of you know. I have the scenario data all planned out, so I decided to start making it into the beginning of a game. However, after creating the 7 data files and opening play.exe, it litterally ignores some of the scenario numbers, it acts like they're not part of the document. I mean once I press enter after it says the first message, it's supposed to start playing the main theme of the game and say the next message. It reads the message, but doesn't play any of the sounds. After choosing New Game in the main menu, it continues to read the messages and skip the sounds. It also skips the menu ware you can move, interact, use items and do whatever else. Instead of going to the menu, it just goes back to the beginning. If anyone knows how to use Text Game Maker 0.9781, can you look at this and see what I'm doing wrong? After making changes, run the file called 変換用.exe to convert the source to data1 through data7. The new files will be in a folder with a Japanese name, located in the same folder as the source. And no, this is definitely not! The whole game, it's just the first menu. I only converted this to see if I was writing the menu commands correctly. I read the documentation for Text Game Maker, and according to it, I'm doing everything right. I also looked at the scenario description by Morokuma, it says the same as the Text Game Maker documentation. Download the source here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/14dlsfz0tndam … e.zip?dl=0
There are allready data files that come with the source, so just run play.exe for an example of the problem I'm having.