Re: Monthly chat February 2020

@Nocturnus, really sorry to hear about Nightshade's own issues, spinal problems I know can be incredibly painful, so I hope she's as alright as humanly possible in the circumstances, and thanks for the sympathy.

@spiderman, as someone who grew up playing original sonic on the Sega Genesis (megadrive as it's known in the UK), in the nineties, I'm sort of dreading what sort of mess will be made of a sonic film big_smile.
my lady is likely to need lots of MRI's after she finishes as well, though at this point that sounds like a cakewalk particularly being something she's sort of used to. Indeed, like Dark Eagle, she had Ocular cancer herself as a two year old, which might have made her more susceptible to this one.

Oh, and btw, no, I haven't mentioned the specific type of cancer here quite deliberately since it involves some embarrassing lifestyle factors which are not really something my lady would want casually chatted about on the internet, suffice it to say, definitely not fun.

Well I'm having a nice weekend, indeed considering that we're spending a couple of hours in hospital each week day, weekends really! feel like a break at the moment, especially since we're staying with my parents and it's our one opportunity to get away and be at home together, and get some peace and quiet into the bargain. Though I will say it's nice to have a couple of days just to relax, I have at least setup our spare echo dot this morning. Being as we're spending so much time at my parents in Nottingham I bought a second echo dot for there, but for some reason it didn't like the wireless network, so I've had to bring it back here to setup properly.
When all this is over we may even get another one for downstairs in the house since they are handy, and I quite fancy that new rpg.

As to my stories Dark eagle, thus far I've mostly written in third person, though I'm up to trying something else if it fits, indeed one I have in the planning stage at the moment is in the form of a blog article.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SpiderMan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vablus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector