Re: Monthly chat February 2020

Ugh. This January sucked. As you can all tell from my topic. Its ben getting worse, and worse. I been hoping this month Improves. my birthday is in 9 days, and my mom planned a big barbecue, cake, and ice cream celebration. So some relief coming from there. I still try to remember my family at home when my life in school becomes shit. My brother, tries to train me, make me more tuff, but he doesn;t know how to go about it. He just makes me moree and more depressed everytime he tries. I decided to pursue writing for my school. They might start a school newspaper soon, so I may either write stories or columns about tech or something else. Trinidad is becoming more and more nose deep in Goalball, and I'm apart of it. I want to introduce power showdown to them as well. Dark, Dan, and Nocturnus, I hope you guys improve. I don't wanna sound like some generic person who says, I hope you feel better just for the sake of courtesy, but out of senseririty. I genuinely hope Misses Dark can at least find some sort of relief. Dark, I must say hats off to you. Many men would have just shipped off the wife up to Nottingham, which, my grandmother used to live in the 80's,  and stayed right where you were. Nocturnus, Nightshade reminds me of my mother. She has high blood pressure. She can be how sick, but everyday, she gets up at 4 AM, fix lunch for me and my little brother, she opens our store, and she gets my brother ready for school. And she doesn;t want anyone to feel simpathy for her. All she cares about is the people who matter to her the most. Her family. Dan, I had gastro antitis a couple months ago. Its not pretty. Just remember to drink lots of water, and avoid curry.
Do you guys have much curry outside Trinidad, the Caribbean, and India?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SpiderMan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vablus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector