Re: latin

@Kamochek,
As mentioned before, please use the edit function and try to stop double or tripple posting. It's not that we don't like it if you want to add something and no one else posted under your current post, but please, if that's the case, try using the edit post function and add some lines.
I uploaded a German audio play cut which takes place in a war (God and his angles against Lucifer and his hords). An angle, who couldn't decide whether to fight for god or Lucifer, plays the main role. He tried to tell another angle to be neutral either, but he (Maleius) decides to fight for God. The still neutral angle, Raven, has been spotted by a higher ranked angle, that's the person who only speaks Latin in the whole sceene, when Maleius fell besides raven, woonded by somebody.
The high-ranked person we don't know who he actually is, asked Raven on which side he is fighting. He told him because he is neutral, the consequence is that Raven w ill be sent to the Tribunal of the angles, so they decide what to do with him.
Raven is a fallen angle, who told Faith, the main character in this series, how he actually became a fallen angle.

However it's only a parralel story, Faith van Helsing is a person who has lost her parents and his whole family, which has been killed. She is the only van Helsing left who fights against the dark side.

A few posts earlier you mentioned praying to god because of your blindness.
If you want to hear my personal opinion of that: I don't miss anything, since I am blind since birth. So I avoid becoming sighted again if it would be possible, because there are several reasons:
Firstly, I have to learn seeing with my eyes properly.
Secondly, I may have to learn print and how to write properly. I know a few print letters, but I can only write properly if there's enough space.
And last, but not least: Since I don't have my right eye anymore and my left eye isn't in tact either, getting sight may be combined with a lot of operations which may fail and everything could go wrong. And I am happy, even if I cannot see. I am blind, but not some kind of dumb.
Blindness sucks, but I don't know how it feels like being sighted. So I don't bother myself with asking myself how it could feel like.
I don't know how you became blind, but if you think praying to any kind of god will solve your problem, be optimistic and continue praying.