Re: Are you stil watching cartoons some times?

Yep, I love cartoons. My favourite cartoon of all time, is, specifically, Transformers Prime. It's set over three seasons and put so much of that universe's lore into one cartoon and the thing that sets it apart for me, is the second season's finale. To this day, nothing's even beaten it. Friendship is Magic actually did come sort of close and is great purely for the fact that for a cartoon about ponies, it covered a lot of subject matter but also embraced the fantasy side of things a bit. But Transformers Prime wins overall for me.
As for anime, I've seen all of the original Yu-Gi-Oh and I loved it. I would like to watch GX even though it's not quite as good, I remember it from my childhood, although yes it was a lot sillier than the original series.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SpiderMan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rowangarel98 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ryok via Audiogames-reflector