Re: New Crazy Party tournament in February

Hi Folks,

It turns out that I did miss the tournament this time, but I wanted to post a note of congratulations to those that won. This was my first time ever even trying to dabble with online play. At some point, if anyone here would lie to play online with me just so that I can get a feel for how it all works, let me know and we can set something up. Thanks also to the organizers of this tournament. If there is another one in the future, I will look forward to trying this again at that time. thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fawazar94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Qais via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moataz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rand-althor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fawazar94 via Audiogames-reflector