Re: New Crazy Party tournament in February

Hello everyone,
First of all, we would like to take a moment to thank all the participants of the Crazy Party tournament both those who registered and those who were on the waiting list, in edition to those who volunteered to be leader of their groups. We also appreciate Pragma’s support and presence. We are grateful for all of you.
In spite of having 80 registrations, only 55 people showed up, which is again a huge number. However, we had some issues at the beginning since the format was meant to be for 64 people. As a result, some groups started around 30 minutes later than expected, and others started almost on time.
Despite all that, the tournament was concluded in 2 and a half hours.
We have got 7 parties up, and we have taken top 4 winners, which ended up with 28 players.
Then, we have taken top 4 again, to get 16 players (each party seven players).
And finally the top 4 of both parties for the final which had eight players.
we apologize for the delay that happened in the beginning, which is a valuable lesson to learn for any future tournament, and we will do whatever we can to insure that we would start on time.
Our apologies go also to the people who couldn't play due to the delay that happened in the beginning, hopefully you will make it in the future tournaments.
During the tournament, we unfortunately could not follow all messages because of the big amount we were getting on both platforms (playroom and crazy party), and we had to deal with organizing the players as well, so it was a somewhat tough job.
nevertheless, we are glad we have got around 56 player in, and top 3 winners who have received their prizes already.
Congratulations to Razvan, Dingo and Rand respectively for winning this tournament.
and again thanks to all of you who made it on time and it was spectacular rejoicing moments.
looking forward to seeing all of you in future tournaments,
best regards