Re: A story

Its fun to think about the motives of people on the internet, but the damning thing about it is, we may have all the theories in the universe about a person, but we may be 1500283 AU's away from the actual situation.  That's why I stopped theorising. I don't think he even cares about this forum, or frankly the internet, but as I said, our theories may be so damn far off. Christian, If you are being bullied as a lot of people think, well, I simpathise with you.  Today, I finally decided to cut of all the toxic people in my school life. And the thing is it took the guy getting a taste of his own medicine for me to realise once and for all he is a jerk and he should be cut off.

Or if you live a wonderful life, with parents who buy you a new phone if you even so much as scratch it. If you have a big ass bedroom with 3 50 inch TV's, all the counsles in the multiverse, and have the best friends, I know someone like that. He's giving his mother loads of problem. The next step for him, is prison. And I don't think you wanna visit there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : christian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Tadej_Grum_2002 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector