Re: A story

@41: you perplex me. why is it you hate techgamer?
I think it's good not to have an enemy. Also Christian, if this makes you feel better and please for gods sake please say it does.
When I was your age (let's just assume 10) I went through some extremely difficult times. There was some ruthless bullies (take into mind I would rather a more formal word but cannot think of one right now as it is late in the evening) who were drawing my friends away from me and moutheing some extremely rude things about me. Take this, for example. "Get away from that freak blind bitch"
Of course, I was informed about this and was not impressed. The child decided at that point that it wasn't a good idea to get in the way of my stick.
Also, I repeatedly had to buy food from my friends because I was out of lunch. not only this, but they would make me unfair deals. For example: I would buy, I dunno, a pack of chocolate star bites -- insert name of lesser candy brand here.
But then they'd give me a quarter and share the rest with their friends or just eat it up themselves. And with me just going to a new school, I've come into a similar situation yet again. I'm an extremely shy person and it is difficult for me to make connections, not because I lack the necesary social skills to do so, but because I lack the confidence to put them into action.
So know this. Someone but a few years older than you, and maybe in a similar life style to you, is going through something just like you are. And that isn't the worst of it. There are hundreds of thousands of children around the world, who didn't even have the opportunity to have a life, let alone a good one. They starved on the streets and most likely didn't get to see adaulthood. Imagine all the people who grew up in wartime. Imagine the tremendous loss they must have felt to lose their parents, perhaps even everyone they knew, loved and were used to having to talk to. Imagine having no person you felt comfortable to console with. THat's how some people have felt. So let's all stop complaining about how tough our lives are, if you are, (me included) and enjoy what we've already obtained, and hope to retain it in the future.
I'm sorry Christian if you're going through hard times and I hope you are able to pull through and learn and thrive. Remember the kid doesn't know what he was doing. We all probably would have done something similar at his age if we knew how. A story of that intensity and of that topic however, shows that he is indeed going through the deep water. So let's all hope he, me, you, and all the people who have, are, and will, come back to the surface. Let's all hope for the best.
Let's all hope for happy!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : christian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector