Re: a website with audio described movies.

The way I see it, developers who come on here would create a topic and mostly stick to that topic. Maybe look for other topics relating to their game, but most likely not have the time to really read through all the other unrelated stuff. Which means they probably won't be too bothered by the issues we have on here if they even notice them at all. In that case I feel like the people telling them not to come here are the real problem, or at least a bigger problem than the forum troublemakers in that regard. And just to clarify because someone's probably going to misinterpret this, I'm not saying cloning etc isn't a problem, I'm just saying with regard to scaring away developers who otherwise would have posted on here the people who tell them not to are doing a lot more damage. If everyone maintains how shitty this place is then it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy, and people won't come hear because they heard it's bad, rather than due to anything that actually happens.