Re: Alter Aeon March Update

I started to play a little while ago and I am with a level 12 (mage) and 5 (druid) character.
I was thinking in improve only this two class, being mage the primary. But from what i've read in site, the better is evolve all classes

Then, my question is: If I train two/three classes, my character would be weaker in relation to someone what train all classes?

One more question, I'm brazilian and I'm still improving my english, then when the screen reader read the informations like chat lists, I can not understand all.
Has some way to transform this in text?