Re: a website with audio described movies.

Absolutely guted about MyTrueSound, I was reall looking forward to Music Maze.
Now, in regards to mainstream devs, please keep in mind that some of our favourite games might not have become accessible, for the simple reason that the decision was out of ours, and the developer's, control.
Case in opint, Killer Instinct. From what I understand, the HUD stuff got implemented nearer the end of the lifespan, just as Season 3 was coming out. The "let games read to me" thing got announced by Microsoft, but by that point, Killer Instinct season 3 was coming to an end.
I have a feeling if they had just a little moe time or another season, we might have seen it. But it's also not that simple. Mainstream game menus do not work like audiogaming menus, even though it might seem like it. I think these days, some menus even change their behind the scenes code every few seconds to prevent cheating, or that's one reason I've heard, so the screen reading feature would have to keep track of that while not losing it's place.