Re: reaper just slowed down after nvda update

hi
Just came to give an update on the situation.
It seems like installing the latest version of nvda wasn't the problem. this lag drove me crazy to the point that I couldn't take it anymore, so I went to reaper settings directory, deleted everything but the file related to scanned VST directories, and reconfigured reaper again. Problem solved!
I don't think nvda update had anything to do with it now, but those lags started yesterday, right after I installed the new NVDA.
If only I knew what changed that caused all this.
anyway, thanks for all the help
and @4 I'm using osara