Re: help finding people to discuss something with

I keep forgetting to mention this here. My Litte Investigations, which is a fairly popular project was recently released and is fully voiced. Unfortunately the interface is custom made and entirely mouse driven.

But since they used an open format for their files, it's plausible to it turn into some kind of interactive fiction with the same resources. The moving around in this game isn't actually all that important.

Here's the only playthrough I found that doesn't talk over the game audio (Youtube video). You can play this video up to 9 minutes in without spoiling anything (up to then, the game only involves clicking when a character stops talking to advance the dialogue).

Last line before gameplay starts: Twilight: "Don't worry Rarity, I'll get to the bottom of this before the other investigation team even gets here."