Re: help finding people to discuss something with

@cantorlot: Yeah, that's where I got them, and then I promptly lost the link. I tend to archive things I want to keep on sendspace for myself anyway, especially things like that where I suspect a copyright takedown is coming soon.

In other news that nobody cares about, I lay in bed and watched MLP until about 1:30 in the morning, and yet did not get another MLP related dream.  Nope! Instead, I dreamed that I was a DJ at a radio station, and someone had invaded the studio and was forcing me to put this song on continuous play:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRWAFQqQY9Y
I woke myself up going "turtle yeah yeah yeah yeah! turtle urtle urtle urtle" in that half-asleep mumble voice that you have when you're talking in your sleep.  And now that song is stuck in my head, and probably will be all day. Yuck!  I guess now that I've watched the show my brain is less fascinated b y it?  I'm mostly sharing so there is a chance someone else will be stuck with that annoying music in their head. FML