Re: Injustice 2, equipping gear and armor?

Hi.

at Dan_C hmm yeah i  actually did, I set the screen size to the maximum what works for my screen so 1920 x 1080, so this is up to max values. I deactivated some graphical features like vSync and stuff like that to increase performance, this may have interfeared with it, I'll see if activating certain options brings any improovement.

Thanks for uploading the file, i really don't  know how to navigate google dox, it's sorta strange.

Do you also know by accident where I can get a list of combos and special moves? I checked on gamefaqs, but next to the quite awesome story script, the only movelist is not even complete and mostly consists of phrame data, which is an interesting read on it's own, but doesn't really tell me anything new.
I see that some of the characters like Batman play mostly like their versions in Injustice, gods among us, but I suppose everyone has some new comnbos and getting up to speed would be a good idea, if not for the stories, then for the multiverse missions and increasing difficulty.

Greetigns Moritz.