Re: are there games about historical facts, events and periods?

Hi.

Hmm, not sure if this has been mentioned but try Jigsaw from the Interactive Fiction Archive.
I found it to be a very fascinating game as you're basically using a jigsaw board with jigsaw pieces as a time machine to jump around and try to preserve history from someone called Black who is trying to change them.
For instance, the first scene is about the 1914 assassination of Archduke France Ferdinand where Black is trying to save him.
Well, I'll stop since I'm giving spoilers but yeah that was a pretty good game and stock full of as far as I can tell well researched historical facts.
As for Lash, that one is very strange and I never completed it.
I'll have to play it again since I haven't played it in a few years but I couldn't find a clear way to win.
The time machine behind the combination door did take you to a plantation or something but I don't really know what you were supposed to do.
It just ende d and then the robot thing started questioning servitude and things like that.
I remember you could find artifacts or something, but isn't there something you have to find to win?
I don't know, will have to play that one again as I gave up on it several years due to getting hopelessly stuck.
By the way, Lash is another interactive fiction game like Jigsaw.

  • [Audiogames-re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: fastfinge
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: roro
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Chris
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Chris
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: simba