Re: Blind Quest: The Enchanted Castle is available now!

Hi.
I have now completed the game on the normal difficulty level. I'm surprised how long the game is, how many quests there are in the game and all the areas to explore. That's quite amazing for the cheep price I payed for the game.
I like the story as well.
Here are a lot of quick notes on how to improve the game:
1. You can run out of healing potions. Therefore it's quite important to know how many potions you have left.
2. What is the inventory function used for? The only thing which gets automatically selected is the healing potions, which does not tell how many you have left.
3. You can get experience points. Fair enough. But how do you know how many you get, and how many you need to reach the next level?
4. In some areas, you are getting told that rooms and doors are in front of you, but the actual direction is to the south. That does not make much sense to me.
5. Please, make things skippable by pressing the control key. People are falling asleep when moving around the land, and hearing the same over and over and over and over and over and over again. The same happens regarding to the battles, which you already have mentioned you'll work on.
6. When meeting an enemy, the name of the enemy is sometimes being skipped depending on how long it is.
7. A weird thing happens with the quests. Someone mentioned it before, but let me give you an example: I know there is at leased one quest which I have not done yet. I assume that gives me the 80% completion of the game. But when completing the game, I'm asked if I wanna accept a task. If I choose no, then my completion is still at 80%. How does that make sense?
There is properly more, but that's what I currently remember regarding to feedback.
Keep up the great job.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : max_depa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : max_depa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : max_depa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : max_depa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector