Re: MBraille anyone?

Hi.
MBraille is much, much better than Braille touch in my opinion. MBraille have many more features which blasts Braille touch away, and it supports nearly all languages, also in contracted Braille.
The two modes, Table mode and Away mode works as follows:
Table mode: Place the device on the table so the screen of course points upwards, and the home button to the right. then, place your hands by the two lower cornors of the device, and you should be able to type on the screen. I can't find the right words to fully describe how this works, but if you still can't get this to work, then please let me know and I'll do my best to describe this later on.
Away mode works as follows:
Grab your device so the screen points away from you, and the home button is to the right. Place both hands on each end on the phone, so the left hand is holding around the top of the phone and the right hand is holding around the buttom. then you can type on the screen . Dots 1 and 4 are on the part of the screen with the volume buttons which should points upwards. Dots 2 and 5 are on the middle of the screen and dots 3 and 6 are on the buttom of the screen.
I know my explanations aren't the best, and I hope others can come up with better explanations if needed. smile
The real power in MBraille is the dot commands which I don't use often. there are commands to do a lot of things directly from the app such as send sms messages, post on Twitter, Facebook, quickly write something in the calendar, quickly do a Google search and lots of other things.
You can also fully edit the text in MBraille, do copy and paste.
So, the app have many awesome features and there are features for all kind of users.
I love to quickly open up MBraille from the app switcher, start typing, press the home button to close the app and copy the text to the clipboard, open an other app and simply paste the text into whatever app I wants to. There is not any limits on how long text you can write, so you can just take your time to type a long message if you wants to. The cool thing is, you can start typing, close the app if you need a brake, open the app later on and simply continue typing. smile I have done that a number of times for quick notes.