do you think my games are mediocre?

the recent bsg post struck me pretty deep, and I was thinking: do you think my games are mediocre? if you do, tell me why it is so I can make better ones. Currently I have 3 ideas for a game. a food trading game, a game called sound swirl, and a tower defense-ish game called zombie defense.
Sound swirl is where you listen to a sound swirl around the stereo field and try to hit the space bar when it is at the right point. also, in higher levels, the sound's pitch and volume may also have to be put at the right values.
in the food trade game, you get online and make foods, and you have to work with the rising and falling demand for food.
in zombie defence, a group of zombies walk from their starting position all the way down to you -- if they succeed, you lose. you have to think of a strategical way to place 5 towers. you can pick between sniper towers, machinegun towers, cannon towers, poison towers, etc.
Which one would you like me to try and develop? IMO these are all reasonably original ideas, but give me your opinion. also, if you have an opinion other than that, like I should do something like undead strike in stead and you'd be pleased with that then just say so. because on one hand I have the people that want me not to discontinue games, and on the other however, I have people who  want me to think of new and better games before I release something. And since I already several projects out there, I want to know. do any of these ideas catch your eye? or perhapse something that I have done in the past will suit your need better. tell me here.